Have some Rivets you’ve been itching to paint?
Join CMON and Super Rocket Punch in our Christmas Truce Painting Contest!
Contest Details Below:
Through the week leading up to Christmas, parties of German and British soldiers began to exchange seasonal greetings and songs between their trenches; on occasion, the tension was reduced to the point that individuals would walk across to talk to their opposite numbers bearing gifts. On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, many soldiers from both sides independently ventured into “no man’s land”, where they mingled, exchanging food and souvenirs. As well as joint burial ceremonies, several meetings ended in carol-singing. Troops from both sides were also friendly enough to play games of football with one another, in one of the truce’s most enduring images.
The submission period for entering models will last until 25 December 2015. Models submitted must meet the following guidelines:
– In the spirit of the Christmas Truce, all entries should include at least one Allied and one Blight model, and should have them interacting in a manner that befits the contest background. They can be singing carols, playing football, or just shaking hands. Be creative! Small model conversions and customization are recommended and encouraged!
– Any participant may submit as many entries as they wish.
– Pictures of the finished model/miniature must be submitted No Later Than 25 December 2015 @ 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
All entries must be uploaded to CMON, no external links. Please follow the following directions:
1. Set up an account on coolminiornot.com
2. Then go to http://
3. Category – Steampunk
4. Manufacturer – Rivet Wars
5. Name of Mini – XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
6. Comments – You can talk a little bit about your piece.
7. Send an email to email@example.com with a link to your piece oncoolminiornot.com
Contest Winner will receive an original Christmas Truce Themed watercolor from none other than Rivet Wars Creator, Ted Terranova, and a Rivet Wars Promotional Model.
First Two Contest Runner Up will receive a Random Rivet Wars Promotional Model.